In the case of a jewelry item, it is so safe to say that there are many kinds of unique precious and semiprecious gemstones and metals which can be found. Some prefer diamonds while others – pearls. The truth is, in the face of these gemstone varieties, one has to decide carefully on what precious resin will be best for them. This article will talk about one kind of precious resin that you should consider buying today: a marcasite ring.
Most people think of silver when they hear the word ‘marcasite,’ but what is marcasite exactly? Marcasite is a mineral that actually refers to the sulfide ore of nickel. It is characterized by its metallic appearance, which makes it look much like pyrite. When you are exposed to air and humidity, however, marcasite has the tendency to turn into an opaque white powder. Marcasite jewelry, on the other hand, can be either made of sterling silver or gold.
These are the top 5 hottest celebrity rings for inspiration. Have you been shopping for a Marcasite Ring and can’t seem to find exactly what you’re looking for? Well, if you want to be inspired by some of the most original and trendiest ring styles out there today, check these out!
Shopping for a Marcasite Ring? Here Are 5 Hottest Celebrity Rings for Inspiration
1. Grammy Award-winning singer,
Christina Aguilera’s band is made from platinum with nine stones of white diamonds on either side in a flower shape with marcasites placed at numerous places around it. The entire setting is engulfed in 18K white gold. This one really shows her unique style that makes her who she is and definitely sets her apart from everybody else!
2. Carrie Underwood’s engagement ring
Has three really large white diamonds, with a split pear-shaped diamond, and two smaller white diamonds that are placed on either side of the ring’s band. The gold is 18K rose gold set in it, and there are four additional stones in the ring that have been custom made by Boteilhiu jewelry boutique in New York. This one has elegance, class, and extravagance all rolled into one!
3. Eva Longoria Parker’s engagement ring
Looks like an antique piece of art due to its vintage-style setting. It is not actually as old as it seems, for it was created with modern-day technology by Sam Ash Jewelers’ designer Aaron Katz. It has four emeralds around a vintage geometric center stone mounted on top of a yellow gold band. The diamond that the emeralds have been set in is surrounded by a halo of smaller diamonds, and it has four rows of round brilliant cut diamonds below them on the band. This ring is made to look antique, but its vintage style setting can put up with modern-day harshness!
4. Fergie’s engagement ring from Josh Duhamel
Is one hot piece of jewelry for sure! It has an oval pink sapphire mounted over a yellow gold setting, creating an amazing contrast between pink and yellow which she loves! Pink represents love, passion, and tenderness, while yellow speaks for cheerfulness, happiness, and hope. Her three-carat heart-shaped diamond flanked by two half-carat marquis diamonds sits on a yellow gold halo. Fergie incorporated her favorite color, pink, into her wedding band as well!
5. Rihanna’s engagement ring was created by Lorraine Schwartz
And is one hot piece of jewelry for sure! It features two round cut diamonds set alongside each other in a diamond t-bar setting in platinum with a matching basket setting surrounding them. This kind of setting is usually found in vintage pieces of jewelry and therefore tends to be unique looking. What an elegant style that she has!
As you can see, there are so many different styles that you can choose from when shopping for Marcasite Rings out there today; it isn’t just the simple ones anymore! Now all you have to do is choose the perfect one for you! To further inspire you, let’s talk about some benefits of a marcasite ring. When one decides to purchase a marcasite ring, they should expect some benefits from this kind of jewelry piece. Some of these benefits include:
– Over time, marcasite becomes more resistant against tarnishing – This means that even if you do not really take good care with your marcasite ring, your jewelry item will still remain in its original appearance.
– It is cheaper than diamonds – Marcasite is much cheaper compared to other precious gemstones such as diamond. This makes it a practical option for those who are on a tight budget but want to make sure that they have something nice with them.
– Marcasite is available in different types of materials – One has the chance to choose between gold and silver when they buy marcasite rings. The choice comes from the customer’s preference on which metal will be best suited for their skin type and lifestyle habits.
– Marcasite is an excellent ring gift – Since you can buy marcasite rings in various types of metals, this makes it a great and convenient option for you to give as gifts. You can now choose between gold or silver marcasite rings depending on what metal your friend or family member prefers better.
There are various marcasite rings available for purchase today. The best thing about these kinds of jewelry pieces is that they are very reasonable, and you can even buy them in sets. You do not have to worry about your size because there will be a one-size-fits-all option for you to choose from.
There is also no need for you to rush when choosing marcasite rings because there are tons of online stores which offer a variety of styles and designs created by actual goldsmiths at affordable prices. This means that if ever you change your mind tomorrow, then you still have the chance to get a refund or exchange your item with something else.
In conclusion, if you are looking for a different kind of precious resin that you can wear around your finger or wrist, then you should consider buying marcasite rings. This is one-of-a-kind jewelry that you won’t find anywhere else.